Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wanna Come Over?

Why wouldn't you want to spend time at my house what with all the action and all..??

Here's what's going down at my house on this random January Sunday............

One six-year-old trying to finish a round of antibiotics for an ear infection. (although I'm not sure I know anyone who ever really finishes all ten days of amoxicillin...)

One three-year-old who threw up four times last night and is only drinking liquids today "just in case"

One eight-year-old with her arm in a cast who can't dress or bathe herself, tie her shoes or open the toothpaste.

One husband awaiting next week's shoulder surgery who gasps in pain every time his arm moves the wrong way.

I'm in my thirties people.

Not for long but I'm hanging on to the years I have left.

And this is not the time for aches and pains and surgeries and such. Aren't we supposed to be in the prime of our lives? I need some medical intervention.

Or maybe a trip to the spa.....

L

4 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

I'm thinking spa!

Lauren W said...

I'd be there in a heartbeat if I could.

Pastora Debbie said...

I'd go for the spa too!
It would be well deserved the thing is with all those germs around make sure you don't get sick before you can enjoy the spa:)

Love your blog

Blessings

mrs shortcake said...

Wow, it sounds like you need a break! Take your vitamins!